Poha (beaten Rice) Dosa
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17447 times
Poha (beaten rice) dosa makes for an anytime snack recipe, whenever hunger strikes. The rice flakes or poha are mixed with rice flour and buttermilk and then spread on non stick pan like dosa. Enjoy this crispy fried poha dosa with chutney.
- Wash poha and rice
- Whip tsour curd with water.
- Soak poha and rice to the whipped curd for 2 hours.
- Grind the mixture to make a fine paste and add salt and leave it overnight.
- Mix the batter and in a non-stick pan add little oil.
- Put the batter to make dosa and cover it with lid( make thick dosas)
- After 5 min remove the dosa from the pan(donot turn the dosa , should be cooked only one side)
- Serve the dosa with green chutney or coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by gumaross on 23 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.