Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4065 times
Discover a simple way to prepare peanut fudge recipe at tarla dalal.com. The nutty flavoured peanut fudge can be enjoyed with fresh cream, cakes or ice creams. Find many easy to prepare quick, tasty pudding recipe, fudge recipe, chocolate recipe.
- Melt the butter over low heat.when it is melted remove it from the heat.
- Add the peanut butter.stir until smooth.do not heat again!
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the confectioner''s sugar a cup at a time until the mixture is firm.
- Cover a rectangle or square pan of your choice with tin foil.grease the tin foil.
- Place the fudge in the pan.put in the fridge until it is hard.
- Cut into squares and serve.it is better if you don''t expose it to very warm rooms,it gets soft.
- Enjoy your fudge.
This recipe was contributed by nandsari on 21 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.