Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2480 times
Experience the joy of biting into the crispy deep fried Papad rolls, made from soaked papads which are filled with a delectable vegetable mixture and then rolled up. A lovely and unique roll recipe which can be enjoyed as a cocktail snack or starter.
- Heat 2 tsp oli in a kadai.
- When hot add the chola masala pwdr and garammasala pwdr and minced green chillies.fry.
- Add the carrots.stir well.now add grated panner and salt.mix well.
- Off the gas.
- Add grated cheese and dhaniya patta.cool.
- Take one pappad.apply a little water to wet the pappad.
- Put one tsp of the filling and rollthe pappad.stick the sides well.
- Heat oil in a kadai.deep fry these pappad rolls for a miniute.
- Remove and drain on a tissue paper.
- Serve hot with ketchup of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by jalebi on 12 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.