Papad Paneer Fritters
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5603 times
Chaat shares a special place on our food list and also in our hearts. The katori chaat recreates the magic of sweet and tangy chatpata taste with an easy recipe where the maida flour pastries are deep fried and filled with sev, imli chutney , green chutney, chopped onion, tomatoes and spices.
- Slice the paneer cubes into 2 halves. keep aside.
- Apply a little garlic chutney on â½ of the paneer cubes. sandwich with the remaining paneer.
- Grind the papads in a blender to a powder. keep aside.
- Combine the flour with salt and â¼ cup of water to make a thin batter.
- Coat the sandwiched paneer cubes with the flour batter and then roll them in powdered papad and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry a few paneer pieces at a time, till golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by kvinita on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.