Paneer and Onion Stuffed Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 88 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36507 times
The spiced paneer and onion stuffing in the to make these healthy calcium rich parathas....sure to be enjoyed by all adults…. Good for bone building…low fat paneer has been used here as regular paneer is loaded with fat which can hinder calcium absorption.
- Combine the wheat flour, oil and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a semi-soft dough using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough and the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 100 mm. (4”) diameter circle using a little wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the centre, fold the edges towards the centre and press well so that the stuffing doesn’t spill out.
- Roll it again into 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using ¼ tsp of oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.