Paneer Potato Rosti, Paneer Snacks
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 162 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47010 times
Rosti is a continental delicacy, made by cooking grated potatoes on a griddle to get a thick, pancake-like snack, which is crisp outside and chewy inside. Some form of cheese is usually used to bind together the Rosti.
In this delicacy, we have used paneer and grated potatoes, along with some onions and green chillies for added flavour. This delicious Paneer Potato Rosti can be enjoyed as a snack with Homemade Tomato Ketchup , or combined with other snacks like Paneer Phudina Tikki , Paneer Potato and Corn Balls to make a scrumptious snack platter.
- Combine the paneer, potatoes, , green chillies, salt and pepper in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with oil, place half the portion of the potato-paneer mixture and spread it evenly using your fingers.
- Put little more oil evenly all over it, cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Turnover and cook again on a medium flame for 3 more minutes without covering it with a lid.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 1 more rosti.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per rosti
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.