Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2298 times
An eye catching side dish or snack recipe, the Onion flowers are batter coated onion fritters which are served hot with schezwan sauce. The onions are cut like flowers and then dipped in a maida based spicy batter before getting deep fried.
- Cut the onion like a flower in a diameter only.make sure you try to cut in a very thin stripes.the onion should be whole.
- Make a khira from the maida.
- Add all indredients and stir well.
- Heat the oil.
- Deep the whole onion in khira and deep fry.
- Serve with schezuan sauce.
This recipe was contributed by anjuus on 26 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.