Mint Mango Panna
by Foodie #48100
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5007 times
Mint mango panna is truly an amazing summer drink recipe with delectable mango flavoured mixed with cool mint taste.
- Wash, wipe and roast whole mangoes on a mesh over a gas,stove or coal burner.
- Skin of mangoes should get somewhat charred, and its insides, soft and pulpy.
- Cool a bit, carefully remove skin, mash pulp well.
- Dicard stones, add water, mix and strain.
- Mix other ingredients.
- Chill for at least 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving, put crushed or fruit icecubes in tall glasses and pour.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.