Mini Rava Vegetable Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 295 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 121922 times
This sumptuous and easy snack will come in handy for breakfast or evening snacks, when you don’t have any batter or dough on hand. The quick-fix batter of semolina, curds and veggies requires no fermentation and can be cooked immediately. The best part is that these super tasty Mini Rava Vegetable Pancakes also look very attractive when made using a mini uttapa pan, so kids will be eager to bite into them.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl along with approx. ¾ cup of water and mix well.
- Heat a mini uttapa pan and grease it lightly using little oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter in each uttapa mould to make a 75 mm. (3") diameter round.
- Cook them on a medium flame, using little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 7 more mini pancakes.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.