Mini Beetroot Tikki
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27840 times
Here is an another interesting way to make your family consume more of healthy beets. With a blend of common masalas and everyday ingredients, grated beetroot and carrot emerge into an irresistible snack. The bread slice helps to hold together the other ingredients, while imparting an exciting crunch to the Mini Beetroot Tikkis.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll each portion into 25 mm. (1”) flat round tikki.
- Roll the tikkis in the cornflour till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry the tikkis, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini tikki
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.