Mango,drum stick and jackfruit seed kulambu
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9341 times
Suitable to eat with rice,a healthy and tasty dish
- Sauté onion,jeera,pepper,dhaniya,dry chilly,channa daal,little curry leaves together with oil till golden brown.
- Add coconut and tomato(whole) ,mix once evenly.
- Let it cool and grind to paste with turmeric powder.
- In oil season mustard seeds,urad dal,curry leaves .
- Add onion and green chilly,sauté it .
- Add chopped mango and drumstick,peeled jack fruit seeds and sauté lightly.
- Add grinded paste,salt,required water and cook well.
- Add tamarind pulp ,coriander leaves and boil it till medium thick.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#406125 on 02 Apr 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.