by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6080 times
The Mango Sorbet is a classic treat that combines the sweet tanginess of mangoes with the pleasant creaminess of curds and tang of lemon juice to excite your taste buds and refresh your senses!
The crumbly icy crunch of the sorbet accentuates the fabulous, inimitable flavour of mangoes making this a must-try recipe in the summer when mangoes are available in plenty.
Make sure you choose ripe Alphonso mangoes and not raw ones for this recipe. You can also try other sorbets like Strawberry Banana Apple Sorbet or Orange Sorbet .
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container and cover it with an aluminium foil.
- Deep- freeze it for approx. 5 to 6 hours or till firm.
- Remove it from the deep-freezer and keep aside for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Scrape it with a fork and serve immediately in 6 individual glasses.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.