Mango Bahar Sevaiyan
This recipe has been viewed 3359 times
It is tasty and delicious dessert.
Add your private note
Mango Bahar Sevaiyan recipe - How to make Mango Bahar Sevaiyan
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Put milk in a pan and boil until it is reduced to half.
- Add the sugar and vermicelli and mix well.
- Add the mango pulp, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the saffron, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and keep in refrigerator to chill.
- Serve chilled garnished with nuts.
This recipe was contributed by ruchijn on 23 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.