Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4694 times
Simply an astounding snack recipe , khari pakodas are prepared with crushed khari biscuits(savoury biscuits) which get added to the besan batter along with veggies. A crunchy crispy delightful pakoda recipe which is relished with chilli sauce or coriander chutney.
- Take gram flour & rice flour in equal proportion.
- Add salt & chilli powder as per requirement.
- Prepare the batter as we do for normal bhaji mix.
- Mix the khari crumbs in the batter.
- Heat the oil.
- Keep the oil on medium flame.
- Put the mixture (prepared out of khari crumbs & bhaji mix) into the oil.
- Remove the pakoras after it changes into golden brown.
- This can be served hot or lukewarm with sauce or any type of chutney as per your taste.
This recipe was contributed by bkrishnan on 17 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.