Home remedies for cold
This recipe has been viewed 3306 times
Add your private note
Home remedies for cold recipe - How to make Home remedies for cold
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Few ways to get relief from cold :
- 1. a teaspoon of turmeric powder with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a glass of milk to be taken 2-3 times daily. it acts best when taken in an empty stomach.
- 2. extract juice of about 20 tulsi leaves with 3 omavalli leaves(also called as oregano leaves. botanical name - plectranthus coleoides benth,belelonging to the family lamiaceae). to be taken in an empty stomach.
- 3. extract juice of about 20 tulsi leaves. add salt & pepper.best to be taken in an empty stomach.
- 4. one teaspoon ginger juice with 1/2 teaspoon honey to be taken in morning in empty stomach.
- 5. one teaspoon of each dry ginger powder, pepper powder and thippili powder (or piper longum, powdered) to be boiled with 1 cup water. add 2teaspoons of jaggery just before removing from fire. strain and serve.
- 6. five grams of amla(indian gooseberry) mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey forms an effective medicinal expectorant tonic for the treatment of cold.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 04 Oct 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.