Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2292 times
Boiling can be done in the morning to mix the flour and bake in the evening.
- Boil all the ingredients from no.1 to 7 for 5 minutes and cool.
- Sieve all the ingredients from no.8 to 10.
- Add this flour mix to the boiled mix.
- Lay paper cups in muffin tray. brush with little oil on the tray and cups.
- Spoon 3/4 of the paper cup
- Bake at 180c or 350f for 20 to 25 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by jyothy on 29 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.