Grilled Mushrooms in Garlic and Dill
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5973 times
This mouth-watering starter is made by grilling succulent mushrooms coated with butter, garlic and dill.
As the mushrooms cook, a very appetizing aroma arises from the grill pan – it’s buttery, garlicky and herby – so tempting that you cannot wait to taste it!
Grilled Mushrooms in Garlic and Dill is a fabulous starter , which all your guests will love. You can also make it in the weekend for your family to enjoy.
Try other mushroom recipes like Sizzling Mushrooms and Mushrooms Mushrooms Stuffed with Paneer .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix very well with your hands.
- Arrange 2 mushrooms on a wooden skewer.
- Repeat step 2 to make 7 more skewers.
- Heat a grill pan and arrange 4 skewers and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes on each side or till turn golden brown in colour from all the sides, while turning them occasionally
- Repeat step 4 to grill 1 more batch.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per skewer
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.