Gluten Free Noodles
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4850 times
Noodles are basically a wheat based food generally made using rawa but in India, ata based noodles are also popular. However, some persons are intolerant to wheat or have been advised to avoid wheat. Here is a recipe not only for them but those who are in search of innovations.
- Combine all the fllour, salt and oil in mixing bowl.
- Add boiling water, stir with spoon and cover with lid for a minute.
- Kneed the flour into batter while hot to a smooth consistency. Use the chakli/sev press with big hole plate to shape the batter into noodles.
- Press the noodles on microwave dish.
- When done, microwave for a minute and cool.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the vegetables and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In separate pan, put noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix both veggies and noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vaishaliagte on 19 Mar 2014I am basically a researcher (biochemist) from Pune, working in the area of food science and nutritio...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.