Gado Gado with Rice, Indonesian Gado Gado
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 124 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10700 times
- Combine the roasted peanuts, jaggery, tamarind water, chilli powder and salt along with approx. 6 tbsp of water in a mixer and blend it till smooth.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the peanut mixture and 1¼ cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes.
- Divide it into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the rice into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the salad into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Just before serving, place a portion of rice on a serving plate, pour a portion of the peanut sauce on it, then a portion of the salad and garnish it with papad and potato wafer.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||247.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||3.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||12.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||13 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.