by Tarla Dalal
Added to 38 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27470 times
The popular old- timer salad.
- Cut the apples into cubes.
- Sprinkle the sugar, lemon juice and salt on the apple cubes. Add the celery and walnuts.
- Mix the mayonnaise and cream and add to the apples.
- Arrange the salad on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- Serve chilled.
- VARIATION : DATE-MARSHMALLOW WALDORF
- Reduce celery to 1/4 teacup and add 1/2 teacup pitted dates and 4 marshmallows, quartered instead.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.