Fresh Vegetables Soup
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1631 times
Fresh vegetables soup is a great way of sprucing up your nutrients and also to provide you with a warm and comforting bowl of soup.
- Place all the vegetables in a large pan (or presser cooker) with the water. cover and being to a boil.
- Heat the oil in another large pan on a high flame. add garlic paste and then green chili & ginger paste. add chopped onion.
- Add boiled vegetables and ajinomoto powder and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, soya sauce, chili sauce, pepper powder and cook for 3 minutes
- Mix the cornflour in ½ tea cup of water and add to the soup. boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Komal.dekhtawala on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.