French Sandwich By rinku2201
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3297 times
One of the easiest, tastiest and quickest sandwich recipe, the French sandwich is prepared by layering the French bread with mayonnaise, cheese slices, olives, lettuce and avocadoes. A health extravaganza on the bread slices, the French sandwich is made richer with ranch dressing and is served cold as brunch, snack or supper.
- In a wok, put some oil, add chopped onion , beans , tomatoes and when they are cooked add boiled meshed potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to this.
- After this is prepared add some butter/cheese as per your wish.
- Spread butter/cheese spread in inner sides of bread slices.
- Fill this mixture within 2 slices of bread.
- Dip these into cornflour solution. (cornflour solution is prepared mixing cornflour in cold water)
- And deep fry these sandwiches in a wok of hot oil.
- Cut into triangular pieces and serve with tomato sauce and pudina-dhania chutney.
This recipe was contributed by rinku2201 on 28 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.