Feta and Pineapple Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 236 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34006 times
Pineapple and cheese are an evergreen combo. Just two slices of pineapple sandwiched with a slice of cheese makes a lovely snack, which everybody loves to enjoy when pineapples are in season.
This Feta and Pineapple Sandwich is a more exotic and filling snack, which makes use of this all-time favourite combo.
Pineapples, cheese and capsicum are sandwiched into whole wheat hot dog rolls along with a couple of other ingredients like lettuce and black pepper, which add to the zesty tempo of this sandwich.
This sandwich also makes use of a spiced, celery and garlicky flavoured cheese spread.
Serve with a bowl of Spicy Tomato Soup and some Masala French Fries to create a mini combo meal.
- Place all the 4 hot dog bread halves on a clean, dry surface. Apply ¼th of the celery garlic spread on each halve evenly.
- Place ¼ cup of lettuce, 2 feta cheese slices, 2 pineapple slices, half the red capsicum slices and sprinkle black pepper powder on each of the lower halve of the hot dog rolls.
- Sandwich it using the 2 upper halves of the hot dog rolls with the celery garlic spread side facing downwards.
- Grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.