by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3703 times
This exclusive recipe multiplies the kick of having a falooda with the joy of having a luscious smoothie.
Instead of the usual falooda in which milk, ice-cream and falooda sev and seeds are layered, here we make a creamy, rose-tinged smoothie of ice-cream and milk and top it with falooda sev and seeds, to benefit from their unique mouth-feel.
A garnish of rose petals adds to the visual appeal of this smoothie, making it totally irresistible. The Falooda Smoothie is a fabulous treat for people of all age groups.
If you are one who loves smoothies then you must also try our innovative smoothies like Spiced Chai Smoothie , Banoffee Smoothie and Thandai Smoothie and fruity smoothies like Pineapple Basil Smoothie , Black Grape Smoothie and Strawberry Banana Smoothie .
- Combine the falooda seeds and 3 tbsp of water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine the vanilla ice-cream, milk and rose syrup in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Pour equal quantities of the smoothie into 2 individual glasses.
- Top each glass with the soaked falooda seeds and soaked falooda sev.
- Serve chilled garnished with rose petals.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.