Banoffee Smoothie ( Burgers and Smoothie Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 62 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25863 times
Did we say banoffee smoothie? as you might have smartly guessed, the name comes from a combination of bananas and coffee. The success of this smoothie lies in getting the decoction right. So, follow the method exactly as mentioned, and forget yourself in this heavenly drink.
- Put 1 tbsp of water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the coffee powder and microwave on high for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave, add the ice-cubes and allow it to cool.
- Keep aside.
- Combine the milk, coffee decoction, curds, vanilla ice-cream, bananas and sugar and blend in a juicer till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Pour equal quantities of the smoothie into 2 individual glasses.
- Serve immediately garnished with 1 chocolate fan and topped with 1 tbsp of
- Crushed ice in each glass.
- The coffee decoction is likely to overflow when being heated in the microwave, hence keep a continuous watch.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per big glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.