Dhamaka Dal Dosa
This recipe has been viewed 2072 times
Dhamaka dal Dosa is an dhamakedaar or awesome recipe for preparing pancakes or Dosa with rice and black gram or kaali urad ki dal. The batter comprising of ground lentils, rice, red chillies,salt and chopped onions is cooked till crispy done and enjoyed plain with tea as snack or breakfast.
Add your private note
Dhamaka Dal Dosa recipe - How to make Dhamaka Dal Dosa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Soak the rice and the dals seperately for 3 hours
- Grind together adding chillies and salt. add water gradually.
- Add chopped onions and corainder leaves.
- Heat tawa
- Take a ladle of the batter and spread. (slightly thicker than dosa)
- Turn over when it becomes golden brown
- Remove when it becomes crisp.
This recipe was contributed by GAYATHIRI on 21 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.