Delicious Apple and Carrot Sandwiches
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 4345 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 125703 times
Apple and cheese with a sprinkling of pepper and a similar spread made of carrots, make a yummy filling for fresh, soft bread slices. Alternate layers of apple and carrot spreads complement each other well, also making the sandwich soft and creamy. The delicious apple and carrot sandwiches can be had anytime of the day, and packed up for an outing too.
- Apply the apple spread on one bread slice. Sandwich with another slice of bread.
- Spread a layer of the carrot spread and sandwich with a third slice of bread
- Repeat to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Remove the crusts and cut into 4 triangles.
- These are great for lunch box meals.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.