Creamy Fruit Dumplings
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2071 times
Pamper your sweet buds with the Creamy fruit dumplings which are enriched with the goodness of fresh fruits and made tasteful with whipped cream. The bread slices are soaked in milk and then filled with the delectable fruit filling and then added to the cream.
- Whip the cream for 2-3 min. and add sugar and whip again for 2-3 min. until frothy.
- Keep aside in refrigerator to cool.
- Now peel the apples and cut them into small cubes,cut bananas into small rounds,peel oranges and cut them into small cubes as apples,and rinse the raisins.
- Mix all the fruits together leaving beside cherries.
- Add one tblsp. sugar to all this fruit mixture.
- Now remove the brown crust from bread and soak them in milk one at a time.
- Fill each soaked and then rinsed bread with fruit mixture,about one tblsp. each.
- Shape them into nice round balls,and add them into the cream.
- Chill them and decorate with cherries before serving.
This recipe was contributed by jaingautami on 08 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.