Corny Potatoes By shahreema
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1866 times
Corny potatoes is simply an awesome crispy snack recipe with potato baskets filled with a spicy corn mixture as a stuffing. The corny potatoes are baked with cheese as a topping and served crispy hot with sauce.
- 1. wash the potatoes with the skin and wrap in silver foil.
- 2. preheat the oven to 200 degrees. keep the potatoes in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or till cooked.
- 3. remove a small bit of paper and skin from the top. make a hole in the potato by scooping out some potato from the centre.
- 4. heat butter in a kadai. add chopped onions, chopped garlic and chopped celery.saute till golden brown. add corn and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- 5. add wheat flour and stir. add cold milk and stir continuously.
- 6. add salt, black pepper powder and paprika powder.
- 7. add coriander and finally add the fresh cream. stir well and allow it to cool.
- 8. once it is luke warm, put this mixture in the hollow potatoes and top it with grated cheese.
- 9. bake in the oven till cheese is golden brown.
- 10. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shahreema on 26 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.