Corn Rava Chila
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10101 times
This dish is wonderful for breakfast.
Add your private note
Corn Rava Chila recipe - How to make Corn Rava Chila
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 to 6 chilas
- Mix carrots,capsicum,chilly and salt and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients under the heading"other ingredients for the chilla batter" and keep aside.
- Add dahi so that the batter should be of idli batter consistency.
- Spread this batter on a hot tawa and put the topping and slightly press with a spatula so that the topping sticks properly.
- Roast this chilla till golden brown on both the sides using oil.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
- Don't keep the batter for too long else it may become soggy.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 21 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.