Corn Pudding By Foodie #384474
by Foodie #384474
This recipe has been viewed 1641 times
Corn pudding is a popular dessert recipe made from cooked sweet corn, sugar, flour and eggs. A lovely pudding recipe with the sweet taste of corn and a lovely thick custard texture.
- In a lightly buttered dish, combine flour, salt, and sugar; mix in corn and butter.
- Beat eggs and add to milk. stir into the corn mixture.
- Preheat oven.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and stir with long prong fork, disturbing the top as little as possible.
- Return to the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Repeat stirring procedure.
- Return to oven for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Top should be lightly brown and pudding should be firm.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #384474 on 13 Sep 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.