Coconut Chia Pudding Super Bowl
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3503 times
Although this is a pudding, we prefer to call it a super bowl because that is how it works!
The Coconut Chia Pudding Super Bowl is a protein-packed dessert that is rich in healthy fats. A topping of fruits gives you a wonderful taste, texture and mouth-feel, not to forget an ample dose of fibre and antioxidants that will keep you fit and fine.
Although you can mix and match the fruits, we have chosen a combination of tangy fruits, which contrast beautifully with the mellow taste of coconut.
You are sure to enjoy this healthy dessert and will soon be recommending it to others too.
You can also try other recipes using chia seeds like Energy Chia Seed Drink with Lime and Honey and Hydrating Energizing Smoothie .
- Combine the coconut milk, chia seeds and faloods seeds in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and keep in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Once set, arrange the sweet lime slices, kiwi slices and grapes.
- Finally pipe out some peanut butter evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.
- Peanut butter is mixed with little water to make a consistency little thin so it is easy to pipe out.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.