Chutney of green apple
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2430 times
Mustard and methi powder when added to dals makes them tasty, except for methi dal. this can be done by taking methi seeds half to the mustard seeds taken, roasting them separately and grinding them together.
Add your private note
Chutney of green apple recipe - How to make Chutney of green apple
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Green apples - 2
Mustard powder and methi powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Chilli powder - 2 teaspoons
Garlic - 3 (cut into small pieces)
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Salt - as desired
Seasoning mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
Red chillies a pinch asafoetida (hing) oil
- 1.wash green apple and grate it along with skin.
- 2.in a kadai add oil. to this add all the seasoning.
- 3.squeeze all the water from the grated apple and add it to the kadai when the seasoning starts to splutter.
- 4.now add turmeric and salt to it.
- 5.when the apple is half cooked add chilli powder and mustard-methi powder and allow it to cook till the oil floats.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#420737 on 10 Aug 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.