Chocolate coconut role
by Hetal Dalal Desai
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1084 times
Don't knead more otherwise sugar will start melting. just mix it nicely.
to roll with rolling pin use plastic sheet or greese the surface with ghee.
make a tight roll before cutting.
just place both the rolled dough on one another, press it lightly and you can make square peices like barfi also.
Add your private note
Chocolate coconut role recipe - How to make Chocolate coconut role
Cooking Time: Total Time:
coco powder 1/2 cup
coconut powder 1 cup
powdered sugar 2 cups
milk powder 2 cups
ghee 1 t sp
vanila/rose assence 1/2 t sp
water 2-3 t sp
- Mix coco powder, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup milk powder, 1/2 t sp ghee.
- Use little water to make soft dough.
- Roll it half cm thick with rolling pin and keep it aside.
- Mix 1 cup milk powder,coconut powder,1 cup sugar,vanila assance and 1/2 tsp ghee.
- Use little water and make soft dough and roll it 1/2 cm thick with rolling pin.
- Place white rolled dough on chocolate rolled dough.
- Now roll it so that one layer will look brown and one layer will look white.
- Make a tight roll. cut in to 1/2 cm thick equal peices
This recipe was contributed by Hetal Dalal Desai on 17 Dec 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.