Chocolate Souffle By sanamalhotra
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9435 times
A cool delicious fruit and nut based souffle item, chocolate souffle is a souffle recipe prepared from eggs, cocoa powder, sugar and fresh cream. A classic dessert item, chocolate souffle is best enjoyed on a hot summer afternoon.
- Dissolve gelatine in 1/2 cup water over a pan of hot water.
- Add cocoa to 1 cup milk. heat over a pan of hot water and make smooth paste.
- Add dissolved gelatine, cocoa paste, rest of milk, chopped walnuts and chocolate pieces to milkmaid.
- Mix well.
- Whisk cream till stiff. fold into the milkmaid mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a souffle dish and chill.
- Serve decorated with stiffly beaten cream and chocolate curls.
This recipe was contributed by sanamalhotra on 13 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.