Chocolate Coconut Balls with Khoya
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6419 times
Chocolate Coconut Balls with Khoya is a no-cooking-required mithai that is delightfully easy while being extraordinarily delicious!
Cocoa combines beautifully with the mellow taste and crunch of coconuts, while crumbled khoya adds to the richness of this sweet and improves the mouth-feel further.
The contrast between the brown chocolaty balls and the flaky coconut coating makes this mithai very attractive visually too. You can store these balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
Try other recipes like Data and Date and Nut Coconut Cocoa Balls and Walnut and Walnut and Cashewnut Balls .
- Combine the mava, sugar and cocoa powder in a deep bowl and mix very well.
- Divide the mixture into 11 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Roll them into desiccated coconut till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Refrigerate for atleast 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per ball
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.