Cauliflower Peas Egg Kaima
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2915 times
Children who don't eat vegetables can like it.
- Clean the cauliflower well.finely chop the cauliflower to look like kaima.
- Paste all the ingredients(mentionded) to a nice paste with little salt.
- Place a pan in stove,pour 2tbsp of oil.put the paste and saute well till the raw smell goes.
- Now add peas,add chopped cauliflower ,turmeric powder,needed salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add little water and cover the lid.cook it ,allow the water to dry .
- Beat the eggs lightly with salt and pepperpowder(option ).pour this mix in cooked cauliflower and keep on frying till it is well scrambled.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves ,mix.
- It looks like kaima which is suitable with plain rice,roti,bread and even as dosa stuff-in(masal dosa).
This recipe was contributed by easy2cookneela's on 02 Apr 2008Basically iam a chennai woman,i loves to cook different receipes,i have a cooking blog,my hobbies ar...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.