Cauliflower Fry By cowsee
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5043 times
1.couliflower should not be cut very small.
2.roll properly in the bread crumbs to give proper coating.
3.you can roll and keep in the refrigerator ahead.
- Cut and clean the cauliflower.
- Boil water with salt and add the cauliflower and boil till half cooked.
- Remove the florets from water and drain well.
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned to make paste with water till droping concistency
- Dip the couliflower in the paste and immeadeatly roll in the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in the oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by cowsee on 31 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.