Broken Wheat and Mixed Veg Upma
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 14355 times
Upma is very famous and popular snacks/Breakfast all over India. Here is healthier version of Upma made from broken wheat with the combination of mixed vegetables and contains low calorie.
- Heat the oil in non stick pan,add mustard seeds, asafoetida, green chilli and curry leaves.
- Add onion, sauté for a while.
- Add cabbage and tomato mix well and stir for a minute.
- Add broken wheat,capsicum,carrot,salt and boiling water, mix well, cover and cook on a medium flame till the vegetables are cooked.
- Now add boiled sweet corn and green peas, lemon juice and coriander leaves, mix well and stir for a while.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 26 Jul 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.