Broccoli, Carrot and Paneer Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 424 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46166 times
An unusual combination of veggies makes this simple vegetable stir-fry seem quite exotic! Broccoli, carrot and paneer are a pretty sight to behold, with their contrasting colours, and quite exciting to munch on because of the varied textures they bring to the table.
Broccoli is a very good source of folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin A and fibre, while paneer contributes calcium and protein to this dish. This ginger-garlic flavoured Broccoli, Carrot and Paneer Subzi is a wonderful match for hot phulkas .
- Combine the tomatoes, onions, dry red chillies and cashewnuts in a mixer and blend till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato-onion mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the broccoli, carrot and paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.