Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3461 times
After pressing turn only when all the cream has dried.
- Cut the capsicum into half, remove all the seeds and cut into small pieces
- Wash and cut the tomato and onion into small pieces
- Mix the onion, tomato and capsicum into a bowl.
- Add the cream, suji, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Heat the non-stick tava.
- Grease one side of the bread with oil, and place it on heated tava, greased side on the tava.
- Spread 1 spoon of the mixture on the bread.
- Turn and press for 30 sec, and turn again and remove from tava.
- Repeat the same for other pieces.
- Serve hot with tomato and green chutney
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#398126 on 23 Jan 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.