Bell Pepper Rice
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3244 times
A treat for the spicy palate, the bell pepper rice has rice cooked with chopped bell peppers. A colorful and appealing rice recipe which is rich in vitamins and nutrients and great in taste.
- Take the rice in a bowl wash it and cook.
- While the rice is cooking, cut the bell pepper.
- Place the pan on the stove and put 3 tbl spns of oil.
- After the oil gets heated ,add jeera and put the sliced bell pepper.close the pan with a lid.
- The bell pepper will become softer after 10 mins.
- Now add some salt,close the lid again and leave for 5 mins.
- Add some corainder for taste and mix the cooked rice.
- Mix the blend with the heat underneath.
- Now in a serving bowl,take the rice and the dish is ready for serving.
This recipe was contributed by vanigb on 14 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.