by Nitika Jain
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4389 times
All time barbeque flavor...... goes well with all the barbeque dishes
Add your private note
Barbeque Dip recipe - How to make Barbeque Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Beat curd with beater till light and fluffy. Keep aside.
- Beat all sauces together with salt and black pepper.
- Add garlic, ginger and cheese. Mix well.
- Add curd, onion, green chillies and capsicum. Mix well.
- Serve with salted biscuits.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 16 Apr 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.