Baked Cheese, Chutney and Mustard Roll
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 291 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56350 times
Thin slices of bread brushed with butter and mustard powder, coated with chutney and cheese, deftly rolled up and baked until perfectly crisp. Truly, the Baked Cheese, Chutney and Mustard Roll is nothing short of a mouth-watering recipe.
- Remove the crusts from all the bread slices. Roll each bread slice very thinly with the help of a rolling pin.
- Lightly butter all the bread slices and spread a little mustard mixture on top.
- Spread 1 tsp of green chutney and sprinkle ½ tbsp of cheese on each bread slice.
- Roll up each bread slice tightly in a cigar shaped roll and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange the rolls on a lightly greased baking tray and brush with a little melted butter.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per sandwich
|Vitamin A||13520.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin B3||4.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||295.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||328.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.