Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3225 times
Prepare the innovative and delicious apple delite dessert recipe with fresh apples. The apples are cooked in hot pan and layered with butter roasted bread crumbs. Bake this layered apple delite and enjoy the soft, delicious and quick apple delite hot or cold as per your choice.
- Peel and chop the apples.
- Heat a deep pan and put 1 tsp butter in it.
- when it has melted add the apples.
- Saute for 2 minutes and then add the water.
- Allow the apples to cook and become soft.cover the pan with lid and put on slow heat to cook.
- When cooked,coarsely mash with a masher or flat spoon.
- Let some pieces be visible partially.mix in the cardomom
- In another pan melt the rest of the butter and saute the bread crumbs on low heat.
- Allow the crumbs to become light brown.
- Add the sugar to it and stir till it is melted and has mixed well with crumbs.
- When the apples are cooked, on a flat dish arrange a layer of the crumbs and put the layer of apples on it.
- Cover with a thin layer of crumbs again.
- Bake in oven at 300 degrees for6-8 mins.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.