Almond Flax Bread with Eggs, Gluten Free
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15784 times
A loaf without wheat? Unbelievable but true, and absolutely awesome too. Behold the Almond Flax Bread with Eggs. This is a really unique snack, which tastes great and is chock-full of good health too.
It is gluten-free, which means that even gluten-sensitive people can enjoy it. Rich in protein, which is good fat, the Almond Flax Bread is an ideal snack for weight loss, and for athletes.
You can enjoy it as it is, or with peanut butter . Packed in a foil and refrigerated, it stays good for around five days.
- Break the eggs in a deep bowl and beat it using a fork. Keep aside.
- Blend the almonds in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the almond mixture into a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients along with the beaten eggs and mix well using a spatula.
- Grease a 175 mm. By 82. 5 mm. (7“×3. 5 “) loaf tin with melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into the greased loaf tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 150 ºc (300ºf) for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool, cut into 13 equal slices, pack in an aluminium foil and store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per slice
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.