White Chocolate Praline Rocks
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 168 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16073 times
Crisp walnut praline encased in rich white chocolate is tempting to nibble at any time of the day.
- Heat the sugar in a heavy bottomed pan while stirring continuously till it caramelises to a light brown colour and the sugar melts completely.
- Remove from the fire, add the walnuts and mix well.
- Pour onto a greased marble or stone surface, flatten a little using a greased palette knife and allow it to cool and harden completely.
- Crush into pieces using a heavy rolling pin. keep aside.
- Add the walnut praline to the tempered white chocolate and mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of this mixture on a tray lined with grease-proof paper or foil and refrigerate till the rocks are firm.
- Garnish the rocks with streaks of tempered dark chocolate as shown in the above picture.
- Allow to set.
- Store refrigerated in an air-tight container.
- You can use any dry fruit of your choice instead of the walnuts.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.