by priya kukade
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7870 times
A Chinese dish, veg Manchurian is a perfect vegetable dish to be paired with noodles or fried rice. The veg Manchurian balls are cooked in a typical sweet and sour Chinese recipe .
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces and boil in half cup of water and drain it.
- Mix corn flour or maida in vegetables and heat it in 2 cups of oil.
- Make small balls of vegetables and deep fry it.
- Fry chopped onions for 2 min. and add ginger and garlic paste
- Then ad all sauces and corn flour and fry it for 2 min.
- Then add vegetable balls into hot sauce
- Garnish it with churched paneer and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by priya kukade on 22 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.