Sweet & Sour Eggs
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4042 times
Sweet & sour eggs impart a sweet, sour and fiery flavour to the eggs, which is most definitely going to tingle your taste buds. An Oriental cuisine inspired sweet and sour eggs is typically enjoyed as a starter or side dish with pan-fried flat noodles.
Add your private note
Sweet & Sour Eggs recipe - How to make Sweet & Sour Eggs
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat oil in a pan, fry chopped ginger and garlic along with sugar, vinegar.
- Also add pineapple juice with chicken stock or water and boil.
- To this, add carrot pieces, pineapple pieces and cook for few minutes.
- To corn flour, add water and make a batter.
- Pour this mixture to the above mixture.
- Cook until the gravy thickens.
- Cut the boiled eggs into four pieces each and add to the gravy.
- Serve with rice.
This recipe was contributed by shrabani on 27 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.