by namita hora
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2409 times
You can add juice of a lemon for sweet and sour taste
- Hang curd in a soft muslin cloth for half an hour,to drain out the water.
- Cut and deseed the pomegranate
- Put the curd in a vessel
- Add sugar,milk and salt to it and mix lightly till the sugar dissolves in it
- Now add the pomegranate seeds to it
- Decorate it with a few mint leaves and serve cold
This recipe was contributed by namita hora on 10 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.